Snoring Device and Oral Appliance (Somnodent)
Snoring and Sleep Apnea Appliance…
A proven treatment for sleep apnea and snoring that fits in your palm.
The SomnoDent MAS™ is a Mandibular Advancement appliance. Mandibular is the technical term referring to your lower jaw. This snoring and sleep apnea appliance is designed to keep your airways open during the night. It moves your lower jaw forward, to create a space in the back of your throat. It ensures it keeps the mandible and tongue from falling back. As well as opening the airways, it is made in a position that calms and smooths the muscles of the airway to reduce turbulence so air flows better.
(Mandibular advancement appliances are also known as mandibular advancement devices (MADs) or mandibular repositioning appliances (MRAs).
Unlike other snoring devices on the market, the SomnoDent MAS™ is a precise snoring appliance custom designed for each person. It is designed as an alternative to CPAP and designed to assist you in alleviating snoring. Even in severe cases the SomnoDent can be very effective but it might be best to combine the SomnoDent with a CPAP which allows the CPAP pressure to be turned down to make the CPAP more comfortable… in severe cases a combination of SomnoDent plus CPAP is more effective than CPAP alone.
The SomnoDent MAS™ is an oral appliance, which fits over the upper and lower teeth, much like a sports mouthguard. However, unlike a sports mouthguard it is a precision-made and clinically-tested medical device. It is highly effective (in most cases) in eliminating snoring and treating obstructive sleep apnea in the mild to moderate range.
The Advantages and Benefits
- Clinically validated
- Ease of use
- Small and indiscreet
- Safe and effective
- One year warranty + 1 year extended warranty
- FDA approved for Obstructive Sleep Apnea and snoring
- Allows normal mouth opening and closing
- Permits speech and drinking
- Easily adjustable
- Successful treatment of snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Unrivalled patient tolerance and compliance
- Durable (made from premium grade materials)
- Clinical Trials of SomnoDent MAS™
The SomnoDent MAS™ has been tested in clinical trials, with the results published in respected medical journals. It is the only oral appliance with an extensive body of clinical research to validate its effectiveness.
There are Many Reasons to Choose the SomnoDent MAS™:
- It’s comfortable. It is the most comfortable and discreet mandibular advancement appliance available on the market.
- It’s effective. Its effectiveness to treat snoring and mild to moderate OSA has been clinically proven. Even in cases of severe sleep apnea the Somnodent is often effective by itself, although a combination of a Somnodent and CPAP will produce the best results if CPAP is tolerable. (Note: success in all cases cannot be guaranteed.)
- It’s good value. Given the quality, comfort, likelihood of success, manufacturer’s warranty and long-life of the appliance, it offers true value for the cost.
- In addition, the Somnodent appliance protect teeth from excess bite stress and deterioration – something that CPAP does not do.
SomnoDent MAS™ is Comfortable
The snoring remedy and sleep apnea appliance – SomnoDent – is tailor-made just for you. The appliance is placed over the teeth while you sleep and the device consists of lower and upper dental plates, customized to your mouth. This customization allows for normal mouth opening and closing, ultimately providing supreme comfort.
To optimize your health and get answers to your snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, and all sleep disorder questions, your search is over.